- June Provincials: North Coast Distance Education will be hosting Provincial Exams for students who ...(Click for more)
- Register Now!: All students in Grades 10-12 wishing to take courses can sign up now! If you already...(Click for more)
- Registration: Parents must contact the K-9 teachers to complete the Student Learning Plan and appli...(Click for more)
- Internet Access for NCDES Students in Terrace!: NCDES students without internet access can go to No...(Click for more)
- Parent Advisory Council: The North Coast Distance Education School Parent Advisory Council (PAC) is...(Click for more)
Thank you for choosing NCDES as your school. Please choose your program below. If you are already enrolled in NCDES and want to add a course to your schedule, please select the "Add a Course" button. If you are progressing from one program to another, such as from Grade 9 to 10, please select the "Change Program" button.
Age 15 to 18 Grade 10, 11, 12 Courses
Age 18+ without Dogwood Adult Dogwood Program
Age 18+ with Dogwood Upgrading (per course cost)
Steps to Enrol:
1. Register online and log in to Moodle. You will receive your Moodle account information by email.
Note: Be sure you can easily use your email address.
You agree to the School Code of Conduct.
After the registration form is successfully completed you will be presented with important questions that are part of your registration process.
2. Submit a Student Learning Plan as part of the registration process.
3. For courses that require a textbook, please provide a $100 textbook deposit which will be refunded upon the return of the text/materials to NCDES. Please see the list of courses under Resources & Information.
Payment may be made through debit card, credit card, cash, cheque or money order made out to NCDES – please contact our office for further information.
(If this deposit will prevent you from registering, please contact your NCDES counsellor to see if alternate arrangements can be made.)
4. Please provide us with an ID document as soon as possible if you are NOT attending another school. We will accept a Driver’s License, a Passport, Birth Certificate, Student ID card, or a Status card in conjunction with your BC address and phone number. (If you have a digital camera or smart phone, you can take a snapshot of your ID and email it to email@example.com )
Please contact our office staff (not your teacher) to discuss acceptable forms of ID/proof of residency.
For any questions regarding the registration process or to submit required documentation, please contact our office staff, not your teacher.
All the best in your studies!
The following links provide additional information and resources: