Your Online School
- New Newsletter!: Check out our latest newsletter!
- Internet Access for NCDES Students in Terrace!: NCDES is pleased to announce a new partnership with...(Click for more)
- Registration: Parents must contact the K-9 teachers to complete the Student Learning Plan and appli...(Click for more)
- DL Satisfaction Surveys: Please complete the 2013-14 Satisfaction Survey. These surveys provide us ...(Click for more)
- Parent Advisory Council: The North Coast Distance Education School Parent Advisory Council (PAC) is...(Click for more)
Thank you for choosing NCDES as your school. Please choose your program below. If you are already enrolled in NCDES and want to add a course to your schedule, please select the "Add a Course" button. If you are progressing from one program to another, such as from Grade 9 to 10, please select the "Change Program" button.
Age 18 and older Adult Dogwood Program
Age 18 and older already graduated Upgrading
Steps to Enrol:
1. Register online and log in to Moodle. You will receive your Moodle account information by email.
Note: Be sure you can easily use your email address.
You agree to the School Code of Conduct.
After the registration form is successfully completed you will be presented with important questions that are part of your registration process. These questions lead
2. Submit a Student Learning Plan as part of the registration process.
3. For courses that require a textbook, please provide a $100 textbook deposit which will be refunded upon the return of the text/materials to NCDES. Please see the list of courses under Resources & Information.
Payment may be made through debit card, credit card, cash, cheque or money order made out to NCDES – please contact our office for further information.
(If this deposit will prevent you from registering, please contact your NCDES counsellor to see if alternate arrangements can be made.)
4. Please provide us with an ID document as soon as possible if you are NOT attending a school. We will accept a Driver’s License, a Passport, Birth Certificate, Student ID card, or a Status card. (If you have a digital camera or smart phone, you can take a snapshot of your ID and email it to email@example.com )
Please contact our office staff (not your teacher) to discuss acceptable forms of ID.
For any questions regarding the registration process or to submit required documentation, please contact our office staff, not your teacher.
All the best in your studies!
The following links provide additional information and resources: