Your Online School
- New Newsletter!: Check out our latest newsletter!
- Internet Access for NCDES Students in Terrace!: NCDES is pleased to announce a new partnership with...(Click for more)
- Registration: Parents must contact the K-9 teachers to complete the Student Learning Plan and appli...(Click for more)
- DL Satisfaction Surveys: Please complete the 2013-14 Satisfaction Survey. These surveys provide us ...(Click for more)
- Parent Advisory Council: The North Coast Distance Education School Parent Advisory Council (PAC) is...(Click for more)
Meet the Staff
The staff of NCDES would very much like to meet you, so please click here to meet the staff
Our Mission Statement
NCDES "Supporting All Learners"
Our formal mission is to provide successful learning experiences for students through access to programs and support, using appropriate technologies, in order to achieve individual educational goals and the goals set out by the Ministry of Education.
As a staff, one of our key values is to “develop and nurture respectful relationships with students, parents, other agencies, and each other.” Our only success is your success.
Our School Goals and Growth Plan
To improve completion rates for school-aged students in grades 10-12, adult students and aboriginal students
To increase student engagement in K-7
For more information and details, click HERE to see our full School Growth Plan for 2012-13.
We have a student map with rough locations of some of our students. Click Here to have a look.