Your Online School
- Outages 17, 23, & 24 July: There will be a few outages over the coming week. These are to facilitat...(Click for more)
- 3 Week Summer Closure: The NCDES office will be closed for 3 weeks this summer, from July 20th to A...(Click for more)
- Graduated Adult Students : As of May 1, 2015, all graduated students will be charged a fee to take ...(Click for more)
- Term 4 Marks Cut-off: Term 4 marks cut-off is June 12th. Year-end/Term 4 reports will be sent the w...(Click for more)
- Secondary Term 3 Reports: Secondary Term 3 Report Cards-- Sec. Term 3 reports were sent. Be sure to...(Click for more)
Welcome to NCDES
We are a public education, distributed learning school in northwest British Columbia, offering a wide range of quality, teacher-led programs for learners of all ages across BC.
Striving to meet the needs of all learners, we look forward to working with you to help you achieve your individual goals. Your success is our success.
Outage August 14th to 16th
There will be intermittent outages between August 14th and 16th. We will keep the down time to a minimum but please expect Moodle to be down between 3PM on the 14th and 11AM on the 15th.
A variety of online secondary courses are offered. Students have the option to take individual courses or complete graduation programs to personalize their education plan.
Adult Graduation Program
Adults have the opportunity to fulfill B.C. Ministry approved graduation requirements through the Adult Dogwood.
As of May 1, 2015, Graduated Adult students will be charged tuition fees for courses. Please contact our school counsellor to learn more.
Online Courses Offered
In addition to our full K-9 program, here are some of the courses we have to offer
- Communications 11 and 12
- English 10, 11 and 12
- English 12 First Peoples
- Apprenticeship and Workplace 10 and 11
- Foundations and Pre-Calculus 10
- Foundations 11 and 12
- Pre-Calculus 11 and 12
- Accounting 11
Skills and Planning
- Family Studies 11 and 12
- Foods and Nutrition 12
- Planning 10 and 12
- Physical Education 10, 11 and 12
- Science 10
- Physics 11 and 12
- Biology 11 and 12
- Chemistry 11 and 12
- Science Technology 11
- Social Studies 10 and 11
- BC First Nations 12
Registration - ID and Text Deposits
*** To expedite your application process, please provide us with your proof of residency as soon as possible if you are not attending a school. We will accept a Driver’s License, Passport, Birth Certificate, BC ID or a Status card in conjunction with proof of your BC address. (If you have a digital camera or smart phone, you can take a snapshot of your proof of residency and email it to email@example.com )
*** Some of our grade 10-12 online courses require a $100.00 text/materials deposit. To see a list of these courses and how you can submit payment, please look under the "Resouces and Information" heading on our main page.
We are continually making changes to improve the experience for our students and families. If you have any comments, would like to see a new feature or want to report an error on our site, please click on the "Send Feedback" button on the right of this screen. We look forward to hearing from you. Your input helps us make this a better site for all.