Your Online School
- Important Update: Labour Dispute/2014-2015 School Start-Up: Please click here for an important upda...(Click for more)
- Superintendent's Letter: The Superintendenet of Schools has sent the following letter home to all p...(Click for more)
- LRB Rulings and Year-end Reports Update: Students in Grades 10, 11 & 12 will receive report car...(Click for more)
- Job Action Phase III - Information: BCTF job action moved to Phase 3 Tuesday, June 17th. Teachers i...(Click for more)
- Register Now for Summer and Fall: NCDES is now accepting applications for our Kindegarten to Grade ...(Click for more)
Accepting Enrolments: Summer & September
Add a Course
DL Satisfaction Survey
Welcome to NCDES
We are a public education, distributed learning school in northwest British Columbia, offering a wide range of quality, teacher-led programs for learners of all ages across BC.
Striving to meet the needs of all learners, we look forward to working with you to help you achieve your individual goals. Your success is our success.
Important Update: Labour Dispute/2014-2015 School Start-Up
Please click here for an important update regarding the ongoing labour dispute and school start-up.
Engage your child in personalized learning experiences through a choice of theme based activities.
Middle School and Secondary Courses
A variety of online middle school and secondary courses are offered. Students have the option to take individual courses or complete graduation programs to personalize their education plan.
Adult Graduation Program
Adults have the opportunity to fulfill B.C. Ministry approved graduation requirements through the Adult Dogwood.
Many courses are free to upgrade even if you have already graduated.
Online Courses Offered
In addition to our full K-9 program, here are some of the courses we have to offer
- Communications 11 and 12
- English 10, 11, and 12
- English 12 First Peoples
- Apprenticeship and Workplace 10 and 11
- Foundations and Pre-Calculus 10
- Foundations 11
- Pre-Calculus 11 and 12
Skills and Planning
- Family Studies 12
- Foods and Nutrition 12
- Planning 10 and 12
- Science 10
- Physics 11 and 12
- Biology 11 and 12
- Chemistry 11 and 12
- Science Technology 11
- BC First Nations 12
- Social Studies 10 and 11
Check Us Out
Signing Up and Signing In-- A Video
Get to Know Us
Registration - ID and Text Deposits
*** To expedite your application process, please provide us with an ID document as soon as possible if you are NOT attending a school. We will accept a Driver’s License, Passport, Birth Certificate, BC ID or a Status card. (If you have a digital camera or smart phone, you can take a snapshot of your ID and email it to email@example.com )
*** Some of our grade 10-12 online courses require a $100.00 text/materials deposit. To see a list of these courses and how you can submit payment, please look under the "Resouces and Information" heading on our main page.
We are continually making changes to improve the experience for our students and families. If you have any comments, would like to see a new feature or want to report an error on our site, please click on the "Send Feedback" button on the right of this screen. We look forward to hearing from you. Your input helps us make this a better site for all.